// Transfer Canon HF G30 AVCHD videos to Avid, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro HD, Windows Movie Maker//
If you were one of those people who was disappointed by the Canon HF G20 earlier this year, you’re gonna want to focus your sights on Canon’s newest Vixia camcorder instead: the HF G30. The new HF G30 is loaded with features, including all of the specs that were curiously missing from the HF G20. It has the ability to record 1080/60p video (a first for a Canon Vixia), and it can shoot MP4 video at a bitrate up to 35Mbps.
Being are a Canon HF G30 user, you may want to edit Canon HF G30 1080p AVCHD Videos on Windows PC. However, you will find MTS/M2TS format is not easy to use as it’s not well supported by many Windows editing software, such as Avid, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro HD, Windows Movie Maker, and so on.
To smoothly work with Canon HF G30 MTS/M2TS files on Avid, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro HD, Windows Movie Maker, the best solution is to convert Canon MTS/M2TS files to porper format/codec for editing or playing on Windows.
Now go to find Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, which allows you to convert any kind of camcorder videos to multiple video formats for iOS/Android/Windows Tablets & Phones and HD Media Players as well as video editing software including Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer, and more. And you can enjoy the powerful edit function, like trim, crop, watermark for text, image and video, 3D effect, subtitles and so on.
The following guide will show you how to transcode Canon HF G30 AVCHD videos to AVI/MOV/WMV/MPG for Avid, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro HD, Windows Movie Maker.
Download it and follow below steps.
1. Load Canon HF G30 mts files.
You can choose “add video” directly or “load files” to add the whole folder.
2. Click “Format” bar to choose the porper format/codec as output for editing.
You will find various video formats listed by different devices. Just choose a compatible video format for your editing software. Choosing the editing software option directly will help you to take less time to find a more preferable video format.
Tips: You can click “Settings” button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, choose them as you want.
3. With this HF G30 AVCHD MTS/M2TS Converter Mac, you can embed srt/ass/ssa subtitle you want to video/movie by clicking “Edit”.
First of all, you need to find your language subtitle from website. Best subtitle file searching method: “movie title” + “your preferred language” + “subtitle” as the search strings. Here I share some free subtitle files download website:
After getting subtitle files from internet, choose “Edit” button to launch the video editing window. Go to “Subtitle” tab, check “Enable”, then click “Browse” button to load an external subtitle files (.srt, .ssa or .ass). After the subtitle is loaded, click “OK” button to return to the primary window.
4. After completion of all the Settings, began to convert Canon HF G30 AVCHD mts video to Avid, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro HD, Windows Movie Maker compatible format by clicking “Convert” button. The conversion speed depends on your computer configuration and file size.
After conversion, click “Open” button to find the generated video files, the subtitle you need will be written permanently on the output video. Just have a try. Have fun!
More features about it:
1. Rip and convert Blu-ray and DVD including 1:1 backup Blu-ray/DVD movies to PC hard device for future needs.
2. Directly Copy feature will save 100% intact .M2TS main movie from original BD disc.
3. It is an integration of Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper and Video Converter and it will meet almost all your requirements about converting videos.
The tutorial you can refer to: